Embedded software developer
Steinsvik R&D department is seeking a person to develop, test and document video analytics software for 3D mapping, segmentation and measurements in real time. Manage product development throughout product life cycles. You will work together with researchers, hardware/software developers, mechanical designers, field engineers, and be part of a team working on developing smart video cameras.
- MSc in computer science or related science field.
- Candidate should have strong background in designing/developing embedded software applications with an emphasis on machine vision/robotics
- Able to pick up latest technology/develop own algorithms
- Solid knowledge of C/C++ and Linux development environment
- Experience in CUDA, OpenCL or OpenCV programming is a plus
- Self-motivated, eager to learn about new technologies
- Detail oriented with attention to quality and reliability
- Competitive compensation
- Great working culture
- Innovative technology
- Team that truly loves their work
See full job advert here